From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2013 08:27:30 -0500
Jeep had to have an amputation this morning. It was ugly and horrible.

I went to take a shower and the usual happened. With all kinds of
things hanging down Jeep bit into one of them and took possession of
it. Hurt city! He had the shower curtain corner in his jaws and had
bitten onto it full force with those sharp fangs. The whole corner of
the shower curtain took off to parts of this planet no person has ever
been to before. I pulled the shower curtain back and it was incredibly
heavy being weighted down with all kinds of furry thing. And right into
the water it all went. Time after time this happened, many times in a
three minute period. Every time the fur hit the puddle of water it
would take off but come right back to grab that curtain corner and
take off.

Have no idea why all of a sudden this is such an attraction grabber
but it happened. The only way to take a shower was to amputate that
fur thing off the curtain. It was not just any old fur thing, it was
Jeep! He had a sudden case of lock jaw on that curtain corner.

It took a dozen of so dunkings into the water to effect the amputation
but after awhile it all took affect and I could finish my shower in
peace.

So now there is peace in the shower with a amputated jeep looking on
with forlong envy of that curtain corner. He will get over it.

Gordon and Jeep

_12-2Addy CEO