From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2010 12:17:46 -0500
Steve is not feeling well (as in quite ill today) and his mom who is a
very dear friend of mine, too, is not recovering as well as would be
liked from her second artificial hip surgery. We love her dearly. My
time is even more limited than usual.

Apologies, too, for things like missed commas that might make my other
post today hard to read. I tried to write it between doing other things
that take precedence. Seriously, folks, DO check out that site for a
wide range of crafted items being sold to preserve two websites that
help ferret people, including very likely helping you at some point.
Sometimes doing good in the world has rapid and joyful payback...

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
http://www.afip.org/ferrets/index.html