From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2010 19:27:04 -0800
Dear All,

I'd like to thank you for the great support you gave us on Oct 30th.
The online raffles were a huge success. Only this week did I get all
but one of the boxes mailed out, and that's why I've waited to update
you all. Because of some chaos in my world, I had a delay in boxing,
notifying and shipping the winnings to every one. By now the winners
have received their boxes of loot! If you haven't sent a check or
PayPal'd the shipping invoice amount, please do so. Since I was late
in shipping I sent most of them ahead without having received the
shipping.

So many thank yous, but let me start with Ms. B, our raffle webmaster.
It was state of the art, and received so many nice compliments on how
user friendly it was. "If I (being Claudia) can maneuver it, anyone
can!"......hey, her words not mine! What was so cool about this new
site is that it generated an invoice to the client and us each time
there was a checkout. Then that invoice was used to notify of winnings
and shipping costs. It was a great organizational tool So much time was
put into that site, and we are so grateful to Ms. B!

More appreciation; For the event, Angela in working all the raffle
solicitations, pics and organizing. Jaye also was working local
merchants. At the every last minute we had to have someone step in to
be the event banker, and that included calling out the raffle winners
to the crowd. That angel was Lisa Jo. I'm not going to list all of
the vols by name, but be assured, your help was so very appreciated.

Bob Adams was again, the best DJ/Emcee ever, and Charles was the
greatest chef on the grill. Thank you guys!

All in all, it was a fun and successful event. Already folks are asking
me when FERRETSTOCK will be. We will be making that announcement in
January, and even now folks form all over the country are planning on
coming. It's going to be the best ever!

Thank you all for your support, we're managing to keep our doors open
right now because of you! These are the toughest of times, thanks for
caring!

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs