From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 00:57:03 -0600
I can't believe no one said bathroom barracudas. Well, mine sure are,
and my toes know it. The chubby ones are dook, dook, waddle, waddles.
Can't forget the ninja ferret, or the paper bag monsters. We definitely
can't forget the joy wrapped in fur, or the furries of mirth.

Sandy and the Dook City Gang
Popov, Miss Hiss, Misha, Katia, Kovu and Amber
Rainbow Crew; Chelsea, Valentine, Jasmine, Tasha, Boris, Taz, Sugar
and Honey