From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 11:17:38 -0400
Well I remember reading on the FML about someone's trip (sorry, can't
remember who it was) to buy a refrigerator and the salesman thinking they
had an infestation of ferrets...I mistakenly passed this very funny story
on to my SO who also found it extremely funny.

We have a barrier at the top of our steps so that Fidget can not go upstairs
into unferretproofed country.  So every morning he stands on the top step
and ditifully watches for my SO to come downstairs (I'm always up and moving
first so I let Fidget out).  and so nearly every morning I hear "Oh no,
another hard wood weasel!  I really think we should call the exterminator.
Then we need to plug up the hole they use to get in.  I'll go put this one
with the rest" as the SO stoops down to pick Fidget up.  For some reason,
after weeks.  I still find this funny.... :-)

Cheers,
chris and Fidget the WVU weasel, "ah ma..you mean the bird is going home
tomorrow?"