From:
Death Adder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 02:34:17 +0100
OK, after removing the ferrets to be rescued from the hyperbaric chamber
(so they wouldn't be exposed to any toxins) they have been happily placed
with a great family and it's a forever home , now everyone can stop
holding your breath...

As for everyone who offered help and support thank you from the bottom of
my heart (yes I do have a heart) .  You wouldn't beleive how many came
forward to help when needed.  As for those who helped , just ask , i'll
return the favor , really .  I might be a smart ass , I might do thinks
you all don't like , but one thing I'm honest.

Now , we return you to your normally schedualed programing already in
progress......; News in from alaska, they guy who said brown bears are
not aggressive was eaten by one.  Goes to show , you can't trust anything
a weasel tells ya .....

And in the words of a great group, Don't mess with dragons,,, trust me,,,
Death Adder