From:
Paula Bryder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 01:08:31 -0400
Ok, Fellow FLO Operatives,

Paula Ann has a friend in Hawaii named Rex who actually posts disrespectful
letters about Our People on the Net!.  She has tried to warn him, tried to
calm him, but it's impossible.  Evidently Rexall needs to be taught a lesson
about the vengence of the Mustela family.  Man actually compared us to
chickens (ugh - nasty, stupid, smelly critters) - there can be no excuse.

So here it is, fuzzbutts.  We meet at dawn to war-dance and plan.  These
insults cannot go unavenged.  we have a wedding coming up, and no slurs from
the Islands can be allowed to cast a pall over the happiness of our beloved
friends.

I hear the man wears Socks! - Our opportunity! -

##@@!!*** Paula's waking up - call me boyzngirls - we have work to do!

Conan the Large