From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 07:03:29 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Luckily I have read this before on here that it does happen but I think
my little Gabriel has blackheads on his tail.  I noticed that his tail
tip looked a little pointy so I decided to look closer.  His skin looked
dry too.  He had very dry hair when we got him last year and since we
have changed foods and have him on Ferratone his hair and skin has really
come around so this was a shock.  I am looking for a NATURAL solution to
this.  I don't really like using chemicals on my kids if I don't have to.
He is pretty mild mannered so hopefully we can tackle this before he
loses alot of hair.

Thank you
Love & angel hugs
Debbie