From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 03:40:27 EDT
Do you know someone special?  Is there someone is your life that has done
something that you think needs a special thank you?  Well, SOS and the
Ferret Charmer are here to help you.  Because the "Your An Angel", and
the "Your A Lifesaver" fund raisers were so successful, the Ferret
Charmer has dug deep into her bag of tricks and come up with.....
:::drum roll please::::
the "You Are My Sunshine" pin fund raiser.

For a mere 5.00 (6.00 if you pay by Paypal) we will send this darling
pin and a card that says, "You Are My Sunshine".  You can make this an
anonymous donation or request your name be signed to the card.

You can order by sending a 5.00 check made out to SOS  to:
Robin Jones
P.O. Box 924
Glendora, CA  91741

Or by Paypal to [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])
Please include 1.00 processing fee on all Paypal orders and a note
that it is for the SOS Sunshine Pin.

Also include the name and address of the person you want the charm and
card sent to, and if you want this to be an anonymous gift or if you
want your name signed to the card.

Cards and charms will be mailed and names placed on a _special web_
(http://www.skweezeme.com/Charmed.html) page.  We'll do all the work
for you.  You can brighten someone's day by letting them know you are
thinking of them.  There is no limit of the number of charms you can
order.  Each charm is $5.00.

Robin
The Ferret  Charmer
http://www.skweezeme.com/charms.html