From:
Pam Sessoms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 15:00:55 -0400
Sukie wrote:
>I thihnk it's in the Trifl site where the write-up is on this though I
>could be wrong

Very close!  You were correct that there is a bit in the FHL archives,
but the web page you may be thinking of is one on my personal site.  Its
addy is:

http://www.unc.edu/~pjdutche/bloodsugar/

I also do the TriFL site, but I have chosen to put this particular web
page on my personal site, just out of paranoia mostly.  I once called
Therasense (the makers of the Freestyle glucometer) and they clammed up
tight when I mentioned using it on an animal, so I'm sure they would not
approve of this web page.  It's also a page by an untrained layperson
about a medical testing technique, and I don't want the club exposed to
any flak or problems because of any of these things.

Anyway, you also found the stuff in the FHL archives, but the web page
has pictures too.  :-)

Best,
-Pam S.