Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:12:00 EDT
Hi all,

I am sorry, but I have not been up-to-date and following the ferret
list like I should be. It has been hard since I lost Bianca to cancer.

I know that some of you have been feeding your babies cat food and with
all these recalls it has been hard to know what to feed. None of my
ferrets ever liked ferret food, so I always had to feed cat foods.

I know with the wheat gluten, it was obvious with what foods to feed
and not to feed, but now the FDA is not announcing the companies that
are effected by the rice gluten. I believe that if we all get together
and call or e-mail or send letters we can get them to open up and start
to do more. http://www.fda.gov/comments.html

Please feel free to pass this information along to other pet lists.

Hugs to those who need them.

Kathy.