From:
"Michael W. Shaw" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 1997 15:36:33 -0500
                  Hello again everyone,

I got a problem that aint gettin no better:(  My lill Weezel boy,(thats how
we spell his name).  He is "THE" ankel nipper.  When he is playin he will
wrap hisself around your ankel and nip at it like crazy!!!  Well thats not a
big deal for me cause It dont bother me that much.  But I have a lill two
year old boy. and every mornin when we get up Weezel is in a playful mood,
and he attacks my sons ankels and it scares him to death... He dos nip a
little harder than he should too..Dont get me wrong yall, Im not gettin rid
of my fuzzy boy.  But I do need some addvice!

I have tryed holdin him on his back and sayin no, I first tryed to do the
nose thumpin thing, I didnt like that and it didnt seem to do no good
anyway. So any help yall could give me I would me more than gratfull!!!!and
so would my son

             Camille (Weezel STOP that)
             Weezel (jus let it move one more time, and Ill kill it!)
             Mooka (hay Weezel, teach me how to hunt ankles. PLEASE)
             Spooge (yall are SO childish! grow up!!)