From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 12:47:49 -0400
HI All,
The Ferret Wise van will be rolling out to PA on Friday to set up at the
LOS Show on Oct 7th.  Shelter MOM was supposed to make the trek -- but
cold / allergy ( and sleep deprivation) has us wondering WHO will actually
be at the shelter vendor table????

All our steadfast shelter supporters in NJ & PA we hope you will stop by
and say hello.  We will hve lots of scrmptiuos ferret bedding, t shirts,
afghans from Ferret Reflections, flannel lined wind breakers, note cards &
more.  If there is something in particular you are hoping from in our
inventory please email ASAP to [log in to unmask] so we can be sure and
have it for you!  We can't bring it all-- or no humans would fit!

the shelter folks at Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org