From:
Kelly Foran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 15:07:35 EST
I just wanted to thank everyone for their postcards and caring thoughts.
It really helped my husband and I so much to know that others can relate
to our grief and we are not alone.  We do not have any friends or family
who have ferrets.  It is hard for them to understand.  They have been as
understanding as can be expected.  We are used to them thinking we are
strange ferret fanatics.  Who cares, we know something they never will!

Kelly and Sean Foran
Phoebe, Molly, Ellie
(Beloved Sidney)