From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2013 00:06:02 -0400
Maybe you already know about this. Figured it didn't hurt to post.

I'm not sure who is a member of Humane Society Animal Sheltering or
not. But I get newsletters, though I am not a shelter.

I found this in the newsletter today & wasn't sure who knew of this
or who didn't. I figured someone out there might find it helpful.

Begin Quote

The HSUS's Pets for Life program and PetSmart Charities are teaming
up to offer mentorship and funding to five organizations that want to
implement or expand their community outreach programs to under-served
communities.

End Quote

Deadline is 08/09 5 PM.

There is also a free toolkit link in the article that might be of
interest = maybe?

Our best to you & all those you care for! Keep up the good work, we
love you for it!!!!