From:
William Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 12:00:34 -0400
>From:    Charleen Schuster <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferrets, cats, dogs and shelter news
>I also have two more Petco ferrets that I am hand feeding because they were
>not doing good at Petco, these two are from the same litter that came into
>Petco at 3-4 weeks old.

Sorry but we believe you are mistaken.  Having some ferrets just that age
around here we are quite convinced that Petco would never have received
ferrets that young to sell.  Its just not possible.

Pet store folk would have no idea.  Actually very very few veterinarians
would have any idea either unless they specifically looked it up.  You
can not look at a kit and compare it to a like aged puppy or kitten; they
mature at MUCH different rates.  Puppies and kittens at that age are far
more advanced.

If you honestly believe these ferrets were anywhere as close to as young as
you think, have you contacted the folks at the ranch you claim they come
from with any of the shipping details?  If not please get copies of such
papers and send them to us.  If they are legit we will personally hand
deliver them to Marshall Farms to discuss it.  More than likely the kits
are not that young and also may not have actually come from Marshall Farms.

We believe someone else asked you about the documentation before.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets