From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 12:44:23 EDT
Hi Bubba!

We gots lotsa Bubba's livin here in da south!  LOL.  But not ferrets
named Bubba..  I mean peoples are named Bubba. :D

I am not loosing my hair (crossing my toes).  Gosh, I hope I never
become a pink baby, cause I love my hair.  Thanks for tellin me about
da Melantonin.  I have one brother that almost was a pink baby.  We
did melantonin on him for about two or three months... we did'nt see
improvement.  We went on and tried da surgery.  We were reluctant, but he
was only two ya know.  So we did it.  He is a big fuzzy teddy bear now!
He has muscle and fat now that he never had!  Anyways, we have a bottle
of melantonin to use on any of us who start to loose their hair. :)  So
far so good though.

You know that White Russian Quilt?  That thing is huge and waaaaaaaarm.
So if you are loosing your hair, it will be so soft and nice to curl up
to!  There is enough room for your mommies and daddies too.  You might
try to win it.  Thanks for the great advice!

Dippy

You want this!
http://help4adv.terrabox.com/WRMQ.html

Wolfy