Date:
Tue, 4 May 2010 00:40:35 +0200
I'm the one who started the plea to help Ivan's ferret Willie. I live
in the UK but am in Germany now, I'm staying with my 99 year old gran
who has dementia and am looking after my mother who has cancer so it's
so difficult for me to organise the help for Willie. I don't know who
has donated how much but if there is anybody who could still help,
Willie desperately needs diazoxide. This is what Ivan wrote to me a
few days ago:

"Uli, I can't thank you enough and the kind people that have donated.
This means so much. Willie deteriorates by the day and it kills me not
to be able to provide proper med care. I need to act soon and you have
made it possible.

Btw, the pharmacist won't make smaller batches, I've asked before.
Please confirm that this is the case, and if so, I apologize, but
it's been taken care of and you can call the pharmacy to confirm
305-556-2673, the Rx is under "Ferret Willie Lopez." 'Ferret,' being
(to them), his first name."

This is the pharmacy's web site with contact details:
http://www.uaprx.com/default.asp?n1=8

If anybody can help, please email me so that I know how much is going
to the pharmacy and can organise who donates how much or pay some
towards it etc. so that Willie gets his med asap. Thanks to all who've
helped so far! As they say, you can't change the world but you can
change the world for somebody and it's certainly changed for Willie and
Ivan.

Ivan sent me a text that he took Willie to the vets and I'm waiting for
a proper update by email.

Ulrike