From:
James Makowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 1995 10:31:33 -0500
I saw the post asking for this info.  This is what I received when I
e-mailed them.  Bill, feel free (like I have to give permission :) ) to
edit out what you want or, if this isn't appropriate, can it.

Jim Makowski and Nibbles

PS - I didn't get permission to post this, but I *really* doubt Mary
would mind considering that this is her target audience.

[Moderator's note: Since Mary of Modern Ferret has a post all prepared with
similar info, I guess I *will* can Jim's repost of her private email... I
appreciate the attempt though Jim, really... it's just that moderators are
a nasty bunch and have to can things now and then to feel good :-)  BIG]