Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 17:19:25 EDT
>From:    Jodi <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Cloth eating and Rabies Vaccines

>Also, our vet has informed us that one of the major rabies vaccines used on
>ferrets will no longer be made (of course the name has slipped my mind right
>now--has anyone else heard of this?).  What I need from you guys are the
>names of rabies vaccines that have been used safely on ferrets.

Imrab is the only vaccine tested & approved safe for ferrets.  It has been
approved by the USDA.  This should be the ONLY type of rabies vaccine used
on ferrets.

>From:    Haven Peschko <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: I can't get a Ferret!

Hi Haven!  Where are you at?  There are many ferret shows going on this
time of year.  Maybe you can get your mom or dad to take you to one.  That
way they can talk to other ferret owners, see (& smell) the ferrets, and
learn more about them.  BTW - you really should clean a ferrets cage more
than every 4 days.  You probably wouldn't like living next to an unflushed
toilet for 4 days!

>From:    The Walkers <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Deaf Ferrets

Fabulous post about deaf ferrets!  I feel the same way about them - very
rewarding - treated no different & understood.