From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2014 09:27:52 -0400
Mukluk runs like a streak when I open the door to the bedroom to let
him out. I have to be extremely careful to not stop on him where he zig
zags back and forth so fast it is impossible to keep up with him. I
have asked my vet to implant a brick in his legs to slow him down but
that will make his entry into the hidy ole not possible so what can
I do? The last ferret I kept telling him to stop and he didn't so I
amputated one foot. But he kept on so I amputated another foot. He kept
on so I amputated a third foot but that didn't help so I amputated the
last foot but he just squirmed and moved just as fast. I guess they
don't understand English so amputation is not an option.

One thing good about Mukluk is his alarm watch is always on time. At
7 Am he pesters the grazoink out of me till I get up and let him out.
Right on time every day, even on the day light savings day he is exact.

_12-2Addy CEO