From:
Chrissy Cappelluti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1993 12:47:00 -0400
David,
 So many questions, so little time.  I'll do my best.  I got my
female skunk when she was just weaned at about 6 weeks.  She had
already been descented (thank god!) She does have digging claws on
her front feet.  They do like to use them!  They tend to be shy, but
affectionate to their owners.  They like to play--they stomp at you,
charge you, pretend to spray you, then retreat and wait to see what
you'll do next.  They like to play chase, sock tug, etc.  I love
mine and wouldn't trade her for anything.  She gets along with the
ferrets.  She simply sits on them when they bother her too much!
She sleeps with us at night.  Makes a great pillow!  She's not
nippy.  She's not as social as a ferret.  She is litterbox trained.
If I've forgotten anything, please let me know!

Chrissy