From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 01:11:46 -0400
Hi Jeremiah,
It's me, Jack!  You remember, Aromatherapy Boy?  I wanted to let you know
I'm doing fine in my new digs.  I rode home in a big pickup truck and there
were other ferrets in it.  One big light colored guy kept sniffing and
sniffing (guess I still got some of that Aromatherapy left).  After a
while we got to a house, and that place was *full* of strange smells.

Then my carrier was open and I got to explore!  The floor is nice and
spongy here and the humans are very friendly.  I ran and played and sniffed
around and nibbled on one of the humans toes (I guess it's not unusual
though - the big light colored guy said EVERYONE nibbles on that human).
A human lady came in and played with me - she chased me and then I chased
her - I jumped and dooked cause it was a lot of fun!  And then these HUGE
ferrets showed up!  They were big and furry and went "meow" (kind of an
odd thing for a ferret to say, don't cha think?), but I played with them
anyway - chased 'me all right down the hall - it was a blast!  I war
danced all over the place.  I got tired after a while so the lady put me
into a nice cage - I have the "penthouse".  The big light colored guy is
underneath me, his name is Nova and I guess I'm staying where he likes to
sleep!  Next to me is a nice lady ferret, her name is Sugar.  I haven't
been introduced to anyone yet, but Nova said probably tonight when the lady
human gets home (Nova doesn't know where they both go, or why they'd want
to do anything except play with us, but go figure).I'll keep you posted on
this new place, it looks pretty promising.

Jack