From:
Cynthia Maltby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 1997 10:52:45 EST
Okay, I've tried everything to get one of my ferrets to use a litter box but
she will not.  I put bedding around were she like to go, I put food around,
I've cleaned with almost everything even clorox.  I've tried different
litter, different box styles, even the doggie pads.  No luck.  Still she
keeps going on the carpet.  I have wall to wall white fairly new carpet.  My
husband wants to cage her but it is cruel to have her caged with her brother
running free.  Any more suggestions on what to do?  The cage I have is 30
1/2" long x 30 1/2" high x 14" deep and double decker.