From:
Judy Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 15:17:01 -0800
I am getting desperate.  I posted once before and got a few answers, but
did not keep the address of those that were interested.  I want to get a
very nice web page up on my web site.  I have a rather rudimentary one up
now, which I did with the help of GTE Web builder stuff.  I created another
one with the Front Page Express and used the Web Publishing Wizard to put
it on the web site.  It says it is successful, but nothing has changed.
Now, I know about raising ferrets and will have some really outstanding
kits coming up in 1999.  So, if someone in the Everett, Washington area
would like to help me understand this web business, I will gladly trade a
ferret(s) for the help.  You can reach me at: [log in to unmask]