From:
Jander Sunstar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 02:08:27 -0600
Hello again folks!

I have a few questions that must be answered for me to come the full
potential of ferret-ownership.  First off... How do I 'properly' discipline
my ferret?  I've heard of scruffing but could someone please define
Scruffing?  I've read some books but no two books tell me the same way to
discipline Faerie.  I really don't want to strike her, but can I avoid it at
all?

I was also wondering what is the cause or cure for that coughing noise that
ferrets make sometimes?  Is it a sneeze?  or a cough?  or something else?
Am I the only one to have a fert do this?

Is there someway I can test to see if my baby is deaf?  I don't know if she
is deaf or just ignoring me.

Oh well hopefully all you far more experienced folk can help me out, and
thanks in advance.  CIAO!

Jander Sunstar <[log in to unmask]>