From:
Crystal Brewster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 13:01:00 -0700
Hello my fellow ferret lovers...I am sorry to once again have to send
this out there but I am in desperate need of help.  I posted a little
while ago about 4-5 of my ferrets needing new homes, they do not all have
to stay together.  I live in a 1 bedroom condo and currently have 9 and
per my landloard some have to go or I will be kicked out.  I had a few
shelters and people respond to my posting but they never responded back
again.  So again I cry out for help these are lovely ferrets about 1-2
years range in black sable and one silver, may have a cinnamon colored
also avail.  Thanks again for your support and everyone keep dooking!

Crystal and the Westampton 9