Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 1995 18:25:27 -0400
Hi all,

I haven;t posted in quite a while, but still read this list everyday (or
every other day depending on circumstances!!).  Each day I am heartened
by the happy stories and saddened by the losses that pour through this
simple computer medium.  I've had it a bit rough the past couple of
months losing 4 of my beloved pet rats (3 of those in one month, 2 in the
same week).  On the other hand, my fuzzies, Loki and cricket, are doing
wonderfully well.

What prompted me to come out of my lurk was the CA law student's post
about Nixon and being apart from that adorable fuzzy for months at a
time.  I cannot even conceive of such a separation, given that the
longest time I've been separated from my fuzzies was about a week and
that was more than long enough for me.  My heart goes out to you, and to
all those others in California that either must be parted from their
fuzzies or hide them away as if they were some horrible criminal item!!!!

My fuzzies help ease the tensions of every day stresses, with their
wonderful high energy antics.  I can't say I'd know what to do with most
of my day if they weren't around.  I don't get much of anything done
these days, because I get home and start dolely out affection and
individual attention to both of my fuzzies and my (now) 5 rats.  By the
time I feel that everyone has been loved enough I usually have about an
hour to get anything done during the evening!!! :)

Of course, its all worth it when all of those cute little fuzzy kids all
strain to get your attentions and also shower you with affection too.  I
wish everyone well with their kids and to those that are separated I wish
only happy reunions!!!

Take care folks!

Butch (aka Avatar)
Loki (the sable terror), Cricket (the cute one of the family) and the Rat
Pack (Galileo, Anais, Tatiana, Illyana and Blondie)