From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 07:46:52 -0500
hey, everyone...

last call for items being donated to the SOS Summer/Wedding Raffle...
I need to have all pics and descriptions by Friday, July 13th so i can
get the page up over the weekend...

PLEASE send all pics and descriptions of the item/s you want to donate
for this raffle to my [log in to unmask] addy.

Also...this is a "two-fold" Raffle...part of it is the SOS Summer
Raffle...for those of you wanting to participate, but not interested
in the "Wedding" part... we want everyone to feel comfortable
participating in the raffle...:)

BUT..those interested in the "Wedding" part...please note in your
e-mail to me that it is a "Wedding Gift" in honor of Super Tonks and
Miss Isabella Gucci...so i can note that in the description. They have
so generously chosen to donate their "wedding gifts" to the SOS Raffle
to raise funds for shelter ferrets all across the country who are less
fortunate than they are...

God bless you both!!!!

Also...The Ferret Depot is doing a special for items bought thru them
for this wedding/raffle...maybe i can get Super Tonks' mom to send
another post about those details...

ok...that is it for now...please remember to get me the info BY FRIDAY
NIGHT!!!!

love,
SOSkat
--