From:
"TRACONSA (PTY)LTD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 11:08:08 +0200
Hello ---- Me again ----- please be patient with me - I am just checking.
Merry Christmas to you guys and your babies - and just one last thing, it
is wonderful to know that there are so many people out there that care for
each other regardless of whether they are a stranger or not.  Kevin for
example is so lucky to have so many people share in this difficult time
and grieve with him - I do too, even though I dont know him.  You guys
are all so special...and I am priveleged to be apart of this list -

thanks
Gillian (South Africa)