From:
Kevin Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 1995 10:16:33 -0400
My Buddy likes to ride on the vaccuum cleaner, while doing the carpets. You
think he'd be afraid of the noise.  I'll be vaccuuming the bedroom carpets
and he'll jump out from under the bed and try to attack it, doing one of his
war dances. After this is over in a couple of minutes he'll climb on board
and go for a ride until I'm done. When I get out the hose attachment then the
fun really begins. He'll bite at the business end of the vacuum, then I'll
take the hose and suck his tail into it He'll retaliate by trying to bite the
end of it and drag it off but the suction sucks his nose into the hose, then
he really gets mad. Eventually after he calms down, he'll lay on his back and
want me to run the hose over his belly. It's quite the sight.

Thanks keep up the good work and keep the stories coming they're fantastic
and so funny.