From:
"Tim C. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 1996 15:33:26 EST
Hi Folks,

I have talked to Salena's vet and here is the current status of th e
situation.  Salena spent Monday night at the vets.  The gave her a blood
glucose test and they said it came out okay (I don't have the numbers).
They also gave her fluids and were more or less force feeding her.

Today i.e.  Tuesday when I called they said that Salena was significantly
more active but her poops were still runny and had some "seed-like" stuff in
them.  They asked if we had a bird or any bird seed around; I said no to
both.  They are going to keep her tonight as well.  I figured that would be
preferable in case there were more problems and due to the fact that I'm
currently working 3rd shift.

-- Tim