From:
Marta /Cricket <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 07:21:41 PDT
Ok, I never claimed to be a computer person. I tend to screw up often...I
guess that's why my boyfriend kisses me and says I should just worry about
the art and he'll maintain the computer site.

Yesterday I posted about our ferret greeting cards and posted an address...
that didn't work!  Sorry guys....for some reason the html tag didn't copy
the whole addy.  Here it is again

http://secure.hostmaster2000.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?
Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=miners&Category_Code=FERART

[Moderator's note: the address above should all be on one line with
*no* spaces.  It is split into two lines in the FML since it's too
long for many email programs to handle as one line.  BIG]

If that doesn't work...you can go in from the store front.
http://miners-peak.com
click on the "store" button.

Sorry about that folks....I'm so embarrassed.
Marta