From:
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2005 11:48:00 -0400
With the excitement in my heart still racing from the St. Louis Ferret
Symposium I'm happy to announce that the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 conference
registration is officially open.  Join us on June 23, 24 & 25 2006 for
the first IFC Canadian event.  Be one of the 1st 50 to register to be
entered in a draw for a gift basket full of goodies worth well over $200
(people and ferret items) second prize is a basket full of ferret items
worth $50.

Speakers include; Dr. Bruce Williams, Dr. Karen Purcell, Dr. Jerry
Murray, Dr. Karen Regan, Dr. Petra Burgmann, Dr. Deni-Lynn Parker,
Dr. Debbie Cottrell, Bob Church, Ann Martin and MORE!

We will be covering topics from DIM, the mystery ferret killer, right
adrenal surgical techniques, medical management for Insulinoma and
Adrenal Disease, Aleutians Disease Virus, holistic and natural remedies
for ferrets and the controversy over commercial pet foods.

I truly suggest that if you are planning to attend that you pick up Ann
Martin's book - Food Pets Die For.  It's a VERY enlightening experience.

With many thanks to the Alberta Ferret Society and the IFC volunteers,
we hope to live up to the standards they have set.

For information and registration forms, please visit www.ferretaid.org

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society "For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
www.ferretaid.org <http://www.ferretaid.org/>