From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 22:10:37 EDT
I want to thank all of the FMLers that have been bidding on the
Ragamuffinman auctions on Ebay.  This is helping us pay our Veterinary
bills.  For those of you that want to help we are on Ebay and our seller
name is Ragamuffinman.  We are so pleased that today we sold $151.57 of our
Fortune Telling Ferret Fairies with Crystal Balls.  This helps us greatly
to pay the over $1,100 of our Vet bill.  Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank You.

Chere McCoy
Shelter Mom,  Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter