From:
Hey Hey Hey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 14:00:36 -0500
Hi All,

I have a little foundling that I have rescued and decided to keep.  Her
name is Sterling and she is a beautiful silver mitt.  She is about 5 to 6
months old and weighs in at a whopping 2 lbs!!  Prettey impressive for a
young lady.  All in all she is the picture of health and happiness except
for one little thing.  Last nite, I watched her go in her litter pan and
start eating the litter.  I use a mix of rabbit food and wood pellets.  I
did not think that a ferret would be attracted to such a diet.  I know the
wood pellets are bad for her to eat but what about the rabbit pellets?  So
now I am stymied!!  I took the litter box out of course and now just have
newspaper down on the bottom of the cage.  I am afraid to put the littter
box in again for her to snack on.  She is eating, pooping and playing just
fine so I dont think there has been any damage yet.  Anyone else ever
experienced this?  Any suggestions?  How in the world am I ever gonna
litter train her?

Dooks and Blessings,

Karen, Jubilee,   Rinkydink, Big Fun and Sterling