From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 09:35:30 EDT
>I believe we all (myself included) feel because he is a minor we have
>the right to tell Matan what he should do.

g...
i have to disagree here...i think most of us would feel exactly the same...
no matter WHAT age Matan was...

it is not his chronological age that is the problem...it is his refusal to
accept the help he demands/asks for...

for every situation he has begged for help and then just done it his
way...against all best interests for his ferret...

i am still "up in the air" as to whether he is real...or just someone
trying to incite us...

either way...i feel at this point..it is useless to "try" to help him...
either he does not want the help...or does not really need it...[as in he
and his problems with his jill are a hoax]

JMO
kat

KITY= .. =KAT...(a.k.a....FuzzieMom) and her Kollektive "17"
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey, Meeja, PopPye, Noodles, Sandi-Mandi,
Hope-HollyHeart, Edison, Lucky, Uh-Oh, Princess Cissy, Jack, Sassy-too,
Angel...and now..."Lefty-LuvBug"!
And holding "Lil Bear" and "Geezer" close in my Heart...
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, and the biggest piece of my heart,Charlie!
The Ferrets' Pages... http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97