From:
Jacci Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 13:37:16 -0400
Anne - I don't know if this will help repel moles, but it definitely
works on rabbits.....collect as much ferret poop as you can, and start
stategically placing it around your yard (perhaps drop some down the
mole holes.)

I use it in my own small yard, around the whole perimeter & not one
bunny has trespassed since I started. I also donated some poopie to a
co-worker (who's dog kept bringing her lovely dead bunny presents) last
spring. She did the same thing, put little piles around the outside
borders of her home and voila! No more bunnies. Since moles are also
rodents (I think) it seems like it should ward them off as well. Good
Luck!

Jacci & the Psycho Circus - aka:
Kira the Wonder Fert, Danny Phantom & Shakespeare the Courageous &
the second class citizens (ha-ha) Tigger, Angel & Ace (the cats)