From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 21:04:12 -0700
::Stormy comes up to the keyboard after taking his cheweasel back
  from Kit::

SpokesFerret Stormy here to share da thank you letter the founding
members (us four) received today from da University of GA Foundation.

Da letter said, "Dear Kouri Club and Friends, Your gift will help us
improve methods of diagnosis, treatment and prevention of Aleutian Mink
Disease in Companion Ferrets".

Now that sounds really important.  Da club couldn't have done it without
da fuzzies and kind hoomans who helped us in da 'Dollars for ADV
research' drive.

We have one more special thank you to send out to Flora H. who we are
sorry that we missed thanking in the last club report.

"What"?

Kit said I was suppose to tell everyone about the S.O.S.  Supports ADV
Awareness page.  Okay, you can visit it here:
http://adv.supportourshelters.org

Hey, Kit took off with my cheweasel again!!

Gotta go,
Stormy, signing off......

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.