Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 22:23:21 -0600
Hey all.  Just wanted to say how empty my apartment is while the fuzzies are
being babysat.  They're at Noni's while my apartment is Nuked for bugs.
Actually, I probably should be somewhere else, too.  Boy is it quiet!

Can anyone write me and tell me exactly why early altering is bad?  I'm
still working on my story and the libraries here are pretty inadequate as
far as ferret information goes.  My best success has been with on-line
research and that's still pretty limited, too...I really appreciate it.  I
know there are some really scholarly folks out there...perhaps my question
could take a minute of your time, just to point me in the right direction?

Well, I'm envious of all of you that can curl up with a warm fuzzy.  I keep
checking the drawers for mine and then I remember they're not here.  Can't
wait until Thursday night when it'll be safe for them to come back!

Take care,
                                   --->Kelly
 |\__\           /__/|          Head of Animal Optometry
 |  o o         o o  |          "Damn you, Let the Rabbits wear glasses"
/    =p=     =q=   \          University of Houston
Reverend Maynard: "I'm not looking at you."  Edie: "Snore, squeak."
** "A man talking sense to himself is no madder than a man talking nonsense
not to himself." **
      (Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead)