From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 16:41:31 -0700
I have come to realize..if you dont want them pooping in certain
corners..put a litter box there..it is a great deterent.]

QUESTION: 2 of my 4 ferrets gradually lost their winter coat..chandler,
my youngest, blew his winter coat and it grew back long thick soft and
beautiful, this is his first winter, for several months he had a crappy
coat, dry, brittle not soft..even his whiskers had split ends, were short
and sparse..he now looks like a completely different ferret..but his coat
is not like the others..will he lose this coat?  It just seems like he got
it backwards.

Oh and another QUESTION..
Phoebe my beautiful little o'l lady rescue, was diagnosed with insulinoma..
she is NOT a good candidate for surgery.  I know I am suppose to limit
her intake of sugar..but what about the natural sugars found in fruits?
apparently her previous owners fed her LOTS of people food..I want to get
weight on her any way I can..she is at 1lbs 5 oz..she is easily a 2 lbs
ferret..she did love a peice of ham I gave her..next I will try chicken..
ham is to salty..but she loves banans, oranges apples..should I not give
her these things?

Thanks,
June