From:
Jennifer Gall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 08:28:06 PDT
Greetings all!

I'm sure many of you thought we dropped of the face of the earth, but I am
happy to report we are back!

My husband and I just moved into our first home a month ago and we have
been overwhelmed with getting everything taken care of, which unfortunately
put me on hiatus with the comic strip.  The crew are doing great and
provided me with oodles of material as I experienced my first move with
ferrets to "help".  Thanks to everyone who emailed me and we should be back
on track with a new strip a week.

Make sure to check us out in Modern ferret magazine (www.modernferret.com)
and take a look at the new awesome NWJC poster!

Hugs & dooks to all,
Jennifer
Roxy, Mac & Tosha