From:
Christine Herman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 08:07:40 EST
>Two things which are IMPORTANT to know: since people never see behind
>stoves it is NOT unusual for there to be a gaping hole there for
>electricity or gas.  In the past FML people have had ferrets get into those
>holes.  Also remember that any stove solution must be NOT be flammable!

I have tryed screening ,the kind you use for screen doors which can be
purchased in a roll ,inexpensivly at a hardware store.  it is non flammable
and you just roll it up in a lose ball and jam in under the stove.  I
learned the hard way when Cookie got under the stove one day and into the
walls.  i had to chop out part of the wall behind the stove to retrieve
her

----christine