From:
Ronald Sims <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 20:38:21 -0500
Last Sept 30, I went to Orlando, Fla to get my car back (loaned it to a
cousin last January).  Hired Private Investigator to locate car, took car
(by tow truck) to a dealership, spent one month in Fla while car was
repaired, drove back to Michigan.  Stopped along the way at Gatlinburg,
Tenn at the Christus Gardens (Heart of the Bible Belt).  Picked up two
plaques (sp?), one titled "Rainbow Bridge", and the other titled "Animals
Have Souls".  Although no ferrets were shown on the placques, it looks
like fuzzy feet to me on the Rainbow Bridge, and pictures of Cats &
Kittens (or Dogs & puppies).  I was surprised to find these (laser
engraved on marble).  If you're going through Tennessee, going to
Gatlinburg is well worth the trip.  And one of the clerks at the gift
shop knew about ferts.  What a beautiful country we live in, and what
beautiful people there are that live in this country of ours, especially
those who love ferrets like we do.

Peace to one and all
Rev.  Ron Sims, D.D.  & Family: 3 hooman-beans owned by 5 canines,
3 felines, 5 ferts and 10 fish