From:
Doug Gerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 17:41:54 -0500
Hi All!!

Haven't posted for awhile - seems all our kids are happy healthy and just as
cute as can be, so no new news!  Every time we read about a cute fuzzy tale,
we just think 'ditto'.  With the fabulous five - it's a never ending comedy
fest!

We are going on a trip (business/vacation) in November and will be without
our furry friends for 10 WHOLE DAYS!!  We have made arrangements with a very
nice lady to watch our crew.   Her & her husband are owned by two lady ferts
themselves, so are trained in the fine art of 'appropriate hooman behavior'.
 (We live only to serve our masters - right?)

Ten days without a ferret fix is unthinkable, so we were wondering if any of
you FMLers could help us out!  We need to know if there is any place
(shelter, breeder,pet store, etc) where we can get our fuzzy fix.  We will
be in Las Vegas, NV from Nov.  16-22 and Eugene, OR from Nov.  23-25.  It
would also be a treat to meet any other FML people and talk ferrets.

If you take pity on us, and have any suggestions/ideas, please e-mail us at

All the unwell kids and their 'pets' are in our thoughts!

Sue, Doug & Penny (obedient hoomans)
Tory, Lori, Shadow, Mysti and Diva (The Fab Five)