Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 06:05:28 -0700
Our ferrets certainly seem to think they need human companionship!

Our crowd plays happily among themselves, but if we are not paying
attention when they are playing, they actively seek us out and insist on
being tickled, cuddled, chased, etc.  or they will not leave us alone!

And heaven help the one of us who was not in the room the whole time.  All
six run to our feet if we enter the room and insist on attention NOW!

I also have noticed that when I get home from work, six sleepy little
fuzzie faces wait for me to greet them and rub their chins.  If I don't,
they get up and make a lot of racket until I do and then they go back to
sleep.

Can't speak for Sunshine's ferrets, but mine love human companionship!

Tig & Mike (proud parents of 9, soon to be 10, furry kids)
6 Weezils: Theodore (the sweet one), Claire (the pretty princess), Sammi
(the cute one), Robert(He is such a good boy!), Eddie (the one in charge),
Ben (the bulldozer)
1 Cat:  Kitty, the weezil wannabe
2 dogs(soon to be 3): Bonnie and Riggs, canines extrordinaire

===
Grandma says "You must let Mama keep you clean and tidy.
Nobody likes a dirty weasel."