From:
"Shelley R. Abare" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 22:06:23 -0500
I live in NW Florida and sadly, I find I must consider re-homing my 4
sweet babies.  It is with heavy heart that I make this decision.  I have
had them for 1-4 years.  Kiki is 4.  Bubba (aka Brownie) is 3.  Milly is
5 and there is Achilles, I'm not sure how old he is.  All are very sweet
and spoiled rotten.  Brownie needs surgery for his tail lump.  The others
are healthy.  They would go with all toys and ferret gear.  I am not
asking anything for them, but I insist they go to someone who is familiar
with ferrets and will keep them together for life.

I won't go into details as to why I must find a new place for my babies.
Please leave it at that the ferrets are possibly causing severe medical
for my husband.

Flame me if you must, but know that I am nearly hysterical already at
having to give them up.  I am allergic to them but am able to deal with
it.  My husband is having severe reactions to them.  I can choose for
myself to deal with the oozing sores or constant medication that I must
take to keep them.  (I've been doing it for 3 years already).  I can't
ask my husband to do the same though.

If you would like to meet them, please email me privately.

Shelley