From:
Kama & Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 10:08:30 -0600
Hi everyong i am starting a web page about animals and i would like
different stories,questions, and suggestion about different animals so if
you would like to share any of your fuzzies with me or if you have another
animal please email at [log in to unmask]  i want everyone to know
about ferrets.  but sorry the first story will star Felix, Tela, Lit' Bear,
and Cartman.  And my two cats will co-star.  looking forward to reading
your stories