From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 10:31:06 -0500
I'm working on a ferret care picture booklet and need pictures of cages,
bedding, foods, ferrets interacting with each other-people-other animals,
litter boxes& litter, hammocks, bedding, toys, vet checks, everything
involving ferrets.

If you have pictures in jpeg format and would be willing to send them with
a permission to use statement I could use them in the booklet.

Pictures speak a thousand words so I thought this would be a good way to
get through to people on how to care for ferrets.  I'm trying to get the
booklet completed by this coming Friday but can still accept pictures after
that time (always room for improvement).

Please send your jpegs to [log in to unmask] and not to my sprite
account.

Hugs to all. tle