From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 12:49:49 -0700
Hello everyone!

For those that don't know me, I am Joanne and I (along with Shawn) run
Ferret Corner Shelter in Arizona.

Ok... I have never asked for donations for our fund raiser here but this
time I need to.  Normally we just make or buy the stuff but this year has
been busy and well...tough financially.

So I thought I would see if anyone out there had things to donate for our
upcoming fund raiser.

October 19, 2003 we will hold our 3rd Annual Ferrets On The Loose
Picnic/Fundraiser at the local park.  We hand out brochures, have games,
food and sell items.  We also have raffles.

If you would like to donate items (i.e..  food, bedding, treats,
ferret/people stuff... etc) please contact me or send the items to:

Joanne Ruffner
Ferret Corner Shelter
289 Patton Street
Huachuca City, AZ  85616

Thank you for your time and hopefully a donation,

Joanne Ruffner
Ferret Corner Shelter
"Ferrets are the Spice of Life"
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz
www.supportourshelters.org
www.geocities.com/neverforeverland

There's a pot of Ferret Love at the end of the Rainbow